What will i need?
- 1 ¼ cup (280g) tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 tbsp. tomato puree
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ Granny Smith apple
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 286 kcal
- 9g Fats
- 14g Carbs
- 38g Protein
- Put the tuna and half of the oil from the can in a bowl and mix with the tomato puree.
- Chop the red onion as fine as possible and add to the tuna. Cut the apple in 2 parts and remove the core. Chop the apple into small cubes and also add to the tuna. Mix everything.
- Spread the tuna over the 8 lettuce leaves and serve as wraps.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins