What will i need?
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. mild curry powder
- 2 2/3 cups (400g) sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 ¼ cup (300ml) vegetable stock
- 1 ¼ cups (250g) spinach, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp. natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp. mint leaves, finely chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
- handful coriander, chopped
- 252 kcal
- 5g Fats
- 36g Carbs
- 18g Protein
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 mins until soft.
- Next add the garlic, ginger, curry powder, and sweet potato, mix well until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and vegetable stock. Bring to boil, and turn down the heat and cover the pan. Simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the yogurt by mixing together the natural yogurt, desiccated coconut, and mint. Set aside until needed.
- Next, add the spinach to the pan and cover the pan. Wait until the spinach has wilted, this will take a few minutes. Finally, give everything a good stir, season with some more salt and pepper if required and if necessary, loosen the sauce with some water.
- Serve with the earlier prepared yogurt, a squeeze lemon, and fresh coriander.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins