What will i need?
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped into wedges
- 1 tbsp. peeled and finely chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. curry powder
- ½ cup (120ml) vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. corn-starch
- 1 ½ cups (350ml) canned coconut milk, full-fat
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (115g) mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup (5g) fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cups (480g) cooked white rice
- 376 kcal
- 17g Fats
- 51g Carbs
- 7g Protein
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, ginger, and garlic and cook, for 4 minutes or until soft. Stir in the curry powder and cook for another minute.
- Prepare the vegetable stock and mix it well with the corn-starch. Add the vegetable stock mixture to the pan along with the coconut milk and chopped vegetables. Season with salt & pepper and mix well.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the lime zest and lime juice just before serving.
- Spoon rice onto plates and top with vegetable curry, garnish with fresh basil to serve.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins