What will i need?
- 1 cup (150g) frozen red berries
- 1 small banana, frozen
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder
- 297 kcal
- 2g Fats
- 49g Carbs
- 23g Protein
- Place frozen berries and banana in a high-speed blender or food processor and blitz on low for about 30 seconds.
- Add the milk and protein powder, and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft-serve consistency. Add more milk if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and top with favourite toppings.
Toppings are not included in macronutrient information.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 0 mins