What will i need?
- 12 oz. (340g) round beef, trimmed
- 4 tsp. plus 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice wine
- 3 tsp. buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 187 kcal
- 6g Fats
- 12g Carbs
- 22g Protein
- Slice the beef into thin slices. Place in a bowl and add 4 tsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp. of rice wine, 1 tsp. buckwheat flour and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tbsp. water and 2 tsp. buckwheat flour, then set aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan on high heat. Add the beef and cook for around 20 seconds letting the beef brown. Next stir the meat, cooking another 2 minutes and transfer on to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tsp. of oil to the pan, add the peppers and onions and cook about 4-5 minutes. Return beef to the pan, add the earlier prepared sauce and red pepper flakes (optional). Stir fry about 30-60 seconds on medium heat until slightly thickened.
- Serves suggestions (not included in nutrition info per serving). -Rice – or a wrap (please remember to add the nutritional values for these when calculating your calories)
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins