What will i need?
- ¼ cup (30g) chia seeds
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 3 tbsp.(40g) unflavoured soy protein isolate (or vanilla)
- 1 tsp. matcha
- 1 cup (100g) fresh or frozen berries, to serve
- 275 kcal
- 9g Fats
- 19g Carbs
- 23g Protein
- Mix the chia seeds and almond milk and place in the fridge. After an hour, mix and place in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
- The next morning, mix in the maple syrup, protein powder, and matcha.
- Divide between two bowls and serve with berries.
Cook: 0 mins