What will i need?
- 1/4 cup (45g) chia seeds
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 1 scoop (25g) vanilla protein powder
- 3 kiwis, peeled + 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup(25g) blueberries
- ¼ cup (30g) blackberries
- 272 kcal
- 11g Fats
- 37g Carbs
- 16g Protein
- Combine chia seeds, milk, and protein powder in a jar or glass bowl. Chill in the fridge for at least one hour or for best results – overnight.
- Once out of the fridge give it a good stir, making sure you have a thick gel-like consistency. Taste and sweeten, if needed.
- Place three peeled kiwis in a blender or food processor and blitz until pureed.
- Divide the chia seeds and kiwi puree evenly between 2 glasses. First a layer of chia seeds, then kiwi slices, and top with another layer of chia seeds.
- Top each pudding with fresh berries and sliced kiwi.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 60 mins