What will i need?
- 1 cup (120g) dates, without stone
- ¾ cup (60g) almond meal
- ½ cup (30g) desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 137 kcal
- 9g Fats
- 11g Carbs
- 2g Protein
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and blitz until everything is well combined and chopped to small pieces.
- Using your hands, form 10 balls about the size of a walnut. Place them in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour so that they become more solid.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 0 mins