What will i need?
- 1 ½ cup (150g) penne
- 12 oz. (350g) chicken breast
- 1 tsp. wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup (125ml) plant-based oat cream (or normal)
- 1 bag spinach
- basil leaves, to garnish
- 4 cups (300g) mushrooms, sliced
- 385 kcal
- 14g Fats
- 26g Carbs
- 35g Protein
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging. Chop the chicken fillet, season with salt and pepper and cover with flour.
- Heat oil in a large pan and cook chicken over medium heat, then season with oregano. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the onion and sliced garlic. Next, add sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 – 7 minutes until soft and tender. Add chopped tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Place the cooked chicken back into the pan, and add in the cream and spinach. Bring to a boil and cook until spinach has wilted — season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta. Stir well and serve.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins