What will i need?
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 7 oz. (200g) leeks, chopped
- 2 tbsp. ginger, chopped
- 2 broccoli heads, florets
- 1 large potato, peeled, chopped
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 6 cups (3 litres) stock
- 6 tbsp. natural yogurt (or dairy free option)
- 179 kcal
- 7g Fats
- 20g Carbs
- 8g Protein
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook for around 5-6 minutes, until leeks are softened.
- Add in the ginger, broccoli florets, chopped potato, turmeric, salt, sesame oil and stock.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins until the vegetables are soft.
- Blend until creamy and smooth with a hand blender, then season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve topped with yogurt and sunflower seeds.
- The soup can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins