What will i need?
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1/2 cup (50g) frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 137 kcal
- 6g Fats
- 17g Carbs
- 3g Protein
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients (apart from the berries) in a medium bowl and mix well, then place the mixture in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Using slightly wet hands, create 9 balls out of the mixture and place them on the baking tray and push them down to create cookie shapes. Gently press a few berries onto each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and allow to cool completely before eating.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins