What will i need?
- 1 cup oats (90g/3.17 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 6.7 fl. oz. (200ml) coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar or honey
- 1.7 oz. (50g) dark chocolate, chopped
- handful raspberries
- 341 kcal
- 18g Fats
- 36g Carbs
- 6g Protein
- Place the oats in a saucepan and add 1 ½ glasses of water and the desiccated coconut. Bring to boil then reduce heat, and cook covered for about 10 minutes, in the meantime stir 2 – 3 times.
- Remove the lid, add coconut milk and sugar. Mix and remove from the heat.
- Divide between bowls, sprinkle with chopped chocolate and top raspberries to serve.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins