What will i need?
- 1 cup (90g) oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup (115g) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup egg whites (1-2 eggs)
- 4 tbsp. coconut milk, from a carton
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup (45g) dark chocolate chips
per 3 pancakes:
- 424 kcal
- 18g Fats
- 52g Carbs
- 12g Protein
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips into a blender and blitz until smooth. Next, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fry the pancakes on a dry non-stick pan, over medium-high heat for 2-3 mins each side.
- The batter will allow to make around 6 small pancakes. To serve, top with your favourite toppings.
Nutrition information is per 3 small pancakes. Toppings are not included in nutritional information.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10-15 mins